Product Name: GM-EP 1-320
Art Number: 40314
INDUSTRIAL MULTIPURPOSE GEAR LUBRICANT WITH HIGH-PRESSURE ADDITIVES
Grandelub GM-EP 1-320 is a high performance, multipurpose heavy duty mineral-based gear oil with high viscosity index value containing extreme pressure (EP) and special additives.
Shows high performance between operating temperatures –10 oC and 100 oC (according to viscosity values) without disturbing the chemical and thermal stability.
- Circulating, splashing, and spraying lubrication systems,
- All kinds of industrial heavy-duty reduction gears, with horizontal gears, helical gears, spur gears, bevel gears, and worm gears,
- Plain bearings, roller bearings, flexible couplings,
- Central lubrication for moving, bearing beds,
- Suitable for chains, slides, and gear couplings.
|ISO VG DIN 51519||320|
|Density ( 20 oC ) gr/ml, DIN 51575||0.88|
|Kinematic Viscosity ( 40 oC ) mm2/sec, DIN51562/1||320|
|Viscosity Index, DIN ISO 2909||90|
|Copper Corrosion Test, DIN 51820 , t = 3 h; T = 100 oC||1 b|
|Rust test, ASTM D 665 B||Ok|
|Flash Point, ASTM D 92, °C||250 >|
|Pour Point ( oC) , DIN ISO 3016||< -10|
|Foaming test, 24 / 93,5 oC||10 / 0|
|Timken test, ASTM D 2782, OK, Ibs||60|
|Performance||U.S. Steel 224, DIN 51517, Part 3 ( CLP ), SEB 181 226, AGMA 250.04|